Pcsx4All Caanoo Menu Buttons?

Tachi

Still Fresh
Hi all,

Seems all my issues revolve around the same with the Caanoo, the exit buttons ceasing!
I know the button is either Home or Start Select and Home but neither works and none of my PSX games can be savestated or exited without closing the whole Caanoo down.
I checked controls incase there is an option there but there isn't.
Worked fine until I used a USB controller to play something and although I set the controls back to basic it still doesn't work :(
Any ideas besides uninstalling and starting again guys n gals?

I was hoping not to have to as I have over 25gb of Psx files and it will take bloody hours to copy to HDD and then back to SD afterwards.
Onviously if there is no alternative recourse, this is what I shall have to fo...

In fact, there is no need to copy everything. Just leave your iso folder and delete averything else (don't know if memory cards will be still there, try to find them.

I had the same problem.
What you should do is run the bios rather than load a game.
Then change all the control settings so they don't include the joypad (including the emulator controls)
Now save config for all games. Next load in one of your games by using the option to insert a cd iso rather than run game. Once the game loads go to the menu and select save config for current game.

You will need to do this for any game that has its own saved config

Back