Pc Engine Ripping

dairugger

Still Fresh
i was wondering how i would rip a pcengine cd to use on gp2xengine. what i need to know is what program do i use, on what settings. how do i get the toc file. what do i use to convert the mp3s to wavs and at what setting.

basically a detailed tutuorial would be immensly helpful. im looking to rip my Ys disks as well as Valis and Popful mail.

this guide would also be helpful to others who have the same questions i have.

maybe a cd ripping program that can output iso/wavs and generate a toc file??

Sorry but this it not the right place to ask such a question !
Try somewhere like there : www.rom-world.com

He's not asking where to download roms or ISOs. He's asking how to rip his own games.

This is a good site for PC Engine and TG16 ISO stuff.
Necstacy
Go under the tutorial section to find out details about how to make your own ISOs.

You can also google a program called Turborip by NightWolve v1.00. It's pretty automatic, but it doesn't have a windows frontend. Just run it and follow the prompts.

-Kensupen

Darn, beat me to the answer. Takes me back a looooong time.

I agree. Since he is not asking for ROMs, but aid in digitizing his own library. I would consider that a legitimate question.

As always, though, Google is your friend.

Soap Box:

Ripping is a sensitive subject considering the legality of the matter. Don't look forward to getting a subject on "How to rip XYZ rom" pinned. It would be a tasteless addition to any board unless the owner is of the same mindset. I like these boards because they cater to everyone and the moderators are tolerant (to the extent they need to be).

Back