PanPlayer

Garrett

Advanced Member
Can someone tell me what the folder structure is for this..

I have my files in a folder named VIDEO on the root of my card, but have no idea where to find them within Picklelauncher (been looking for several hours)

Thanks.

you can move up or down the directory true quite easy, just select the .. to go back or there might even be a buttn specifically for that.

you can move up or down the directory true quite easy, just select the .. to go back or there might even be a buttn specifically for that.

Yes i am aware of that, can someone please tell me which folders/subfolders i should be looking in before i go insane..

When i boot it up it defaults to: bin, boot, dev, etc, home, lib.... etc

you need to go into the media folder then choose your memory card via its name

Thanks, but i have already tried that.. media/correct card (double checked) shows absolutely nothing in Panplayer, if i remove the card & insert in my PC or any other device they show up without issue..?

well thats the correct path and it works for me :p dunno what your missing/doing wrong as at this point I can only assumer user error, maybe upload a youtube video of what your doing to we can make sure your doing it right ;)

well thats the correct path and it works for me :p dunno what your missing/doing wrong as at this point I can only assumer user error, maybe upload a youtube video of what your doing to we can make sure your doing it right ;)

Yes, i thought that was the correct path.. i only posted here after trying for a couple of hours & going through every single folder and sub-folder, going to try re-formatting the card/s & see if that helps no ideas whatsoever beyond that..

can you at least get to your VIDEO folder? are your videos in video format? no rar or zip and whatnot

I have 2 problems with panplayer.

1.How can videos go full screen?

2.When i use panplayer on tv out shows black screen,i know x11 is right solution but how how do i do it?

Back