on the go charging with iGeek Large Capacity Portable Charger

kirkanoss

just wanted to let you all know how great the iGeek Large Capacity Portable Charger just got it last night and charged it up and been playing around with it. had it hooked up charging my pandora via mini usb running SZ5 Battery went from 56% to 63% in about 30 mins

lithium ion battery with 9900 maH capacity at 5v output voltage

1 amp & 2 amp ports

Compatible with: iPhone (3G, 3GS, 4, 4S) iPad, iPad2 iPod Touch, Nano, Classic Android, Blackberry Other Stuff (Kindle, Nintendo DS, Sony PSP, and many more - Standard USB charging cable required) Retractable USB cable included No iPhone/iPad adapter is included because it works with the one you already have, Rubberized black finish, Batteries: Lithium ion (plug in to recharge), DC transformer input: 100v-240v, Weight (main unit): 8.6 oz, Dimensions (main unit): 3 3/4 x 3 3/16 x 1

Last edited by a moderator:
This feels a bit spammy -why just copy & paste the marketing spiel? A proper review might be nice, but telling us how fast pandoras can charge over USB doesn't help...

why is that? beacuse i added all the specs for it? just thought it is a great thing to have around also fits in my ultra box408 right next my pandora

I agree that external batteries are nice, but I would have cut out the marketing-speak*, like so:

9900mAh Lithium ion battery @ 5V

One 1A output

One 2A output

Will charge Pandora in about 7 hours

Can charge anything with a USB slave connector

rubberized black case

Power adapter from 100-240VAC

Battery weighs 8.6oz (244g)

33/4" x 33/16" x 1" (9.5cm x 8cm x 2.5cm)

*such as: 'ultra reliable', 'easily', 'at the same time!', references to huge numbers of popular mobile devices

Once you've had the charger for a while a review would be nice, as the above specs don't really differentiate this unit from competing batteries - is this one well made? tough? good value?

Alternatively, I you are just recommending external batteries for use with pandoras, don't put so much focus on this particular product :)

Back