New Guy, Looking For A Gp32

Nailz

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
Hey all, I have been lurking for awhile and trying to figure out what I want. At this point I believe I am looking for a non BLU+, preferrably a BLU but would like to make sure it's at least a 166MHZ or higher.

I have sent messages to a couple of folks on here about what they are selling but haven't heard back so I thought I would just ask here as well.

I live in the Seattle area if that makes an issue with any of you overseas. If you have something, please send me some pics and info, what you are thinking for a price, and any references (i.e. Ebay) if you have them.

I would prefer to pay with PayPal if at all possible. Please send anything you have to martybauer31@hotmail.com

Thanks again!

Marty

sorry, but i dont have one but...

if your still wondering about whats up with the BLU+, well you should worry no more ;) as basicly most stuff work on it i think apart from i think a naruto mod for bor, also i would like to mention that the screens of "+" gp32s are supposed to be better.

166 mhz i would reacon is enough for a gp32 as most stuff work on a gp32 stable at that speed, and i should think it would be hard to get a BLU that goes much faster then that really...

i would suggest getting a BLU or even +, but try to get around not getting a FLU, dont get me wrong but i have one and is does clock very high but... trap dust does get very annoying so if you dont mind abit of trap dust in the screen you might aswell get a FLU then, also they are abit cheaper although it will vary in price due to different clock speeds...

hope this helps :)

Back