New 4.1 Firmware On F100,

scienceman91

Still Fresh
Ok i upgraded my firmware with the gph 4.0 then 4.1 like it said... Yes i tripple checked that it was for the f100

everything that matters works but there are some things that wont stop bugging me

1. The low battery light turns on at the first boot screen then turns off forever, it never turns on, no matter what condition the battery is in.

2. If i go to the tv out in the settings, it just freezes, the tv out doesn't turn on, and nothing lets me exit i have to reboot.

3. Telnet, SSH, HTTP, and FTP servers are not listed in the menu.

4. Restore Skin Does nothing.

5. Activating the Usb link freezes the system

I think they are bugs possibly, well all accept for the servers, but i don't want to report anything

Has anyone had these things happen to them

and does anyone know where i can get the telnet or ssh binaries, it make development allot better.

Can't help I'm afraid but what I would recommend in the future is never to update BIOS, FW, etc in anything without knowing there is a benefit to you by doing so; not useful recommendation now I'm afraid.

I'm still on 2.1... FW so know nothing about these newer firmware revisions.

However, I believe there is a thread on this forum about the newer firmware revisions and it was stated (I think) that you could no longer access certain utilities (especially those useful for devs) - all I could recommend is a 'search' and/or possibly downgrading to your previous FW (possible?).

Try: http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showt...42160&st=40 note post #62

Last edited by a moderator:
Back