Nand Unlocker?

BobBorakovitz

Hardcore Gamer
Website
gameprobe32.blogspot.com
Hey everyone, I have a small problem. I installed CramFS before the 2.0 firmware was released, which locked my NAND. I updated to firmware 2.0 sucessfully a few weeks ago, but I don't have the Vektar demo on the NAND, which i read was included. Is my NAND locked still?

I've been searching & browsing the archive for the NAND unlocker program that TelcoLou suggested in another thread (while searching) but can't find it anywhere!

Thanks! Any suggestions are appreciated, as usual! ;)

not sure about what cramFS exactly is... but to answer your question: just plug in the USB cable, goto settings, select USB, select NAND, and see if a drive is added on your PC that is writable.
then you know if it's locked or not (at least if I understand your question correct)

i'd really rather not mess with the usb cable, it's still in the box. But the NAND should be locked, because I can't see anything in it when selecting NAND under the games menu. The 2.0 update should've installed the demo on the NAND.

Basically, I just need the unlocker program, so i can try the Vektar demo. Other than that, everything seems to work perfectly.

ok - I found theoddbot's homepage, it's not on there unfortunately...and it's not in any of the CramFS zips. Someone has to have a copy sitting around somewhere... this would suck to have a locked NAND forever... :(

Back