More Nintendo On Propaganda

Nova

Is that a Caanoo in your pocket or are you just ha
Website
Visit site
www.nintendoon.com

what could this mean?

strangeties.

EDIT: i've just realised this didnt really need its oen thread really did it?

I'm still watching, but it looks (up to now, at least) exactly like the video that surfaced quite a while and, as I seem to recall, was supposedly done by a fan - a very talented fan with too much time on his hands...?

EDIT: Watched it completely now, exactly the same.

I'm still watching, but it looks (up to now, at least) exactly like the video that surfaced quite a while and, as I seem to recall, was supposedly done by a fan - a very talented fan with too much time on his hands...?

EDIT: Watched it completely now, exactly the same.

Yah but the site used to link to a (thought to be fake) IGN report stating that the video was not true.

the domain name is also registerd to a mister Reginald F

m245_01.jpg

Pehaps this Reggie Fils-Aime? of nintendo?

Hmmm

Attachments

• m245_01.jpg
    m245_01.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 124
Last edited by a moderator:
I made a thread in another forum about the Nintendo On, and it recieved around 5000 replies in the space of 34 hours, and 50,000 views.

Oh yeah, and it got us nowhere.

I made a thread in another forum about the Nintendo On, and it recieved around 5000 replies in the space of 34 hours, and 50,000 views.

lol

..andf you type nintendo on into the ign serch you get dircted to the nintendo puzzle collection, never, ever, even if you type the actual games name in does it automatically dirct you to it, it takes you to a results page.

and remember the puzzle piece?

AAAhhh.... mind control!

No, really: Very nice fan Artwork... controlling games with your eyes... sounds cool.

Oh, and i would also like to record my thoughts on DVD in 30 seconds and then watch them on the TV screen :rolleyes:

lol

..andf you type nintendo on into the ign serch you get dircted to the nintendo puzzle collection, never, ever, even if you type the actual games name in does it automatically dirct you to it, it takes you to a results page.

yes it does

if there is only 1 search result it takes you directly to the review page

lol

yes it does

if there is only 1 search result it takes you directly to the review page

oops :p

Back