Menu System Beta

Inopia

Certified Guru
Don't know if anybody still reads this, but here's the menu system (filebrowser and all). Still need to do a posix port, and I had problems porting it to gp32 because of new/delete I think (I'd appreciate help with that), but I think most of it is there.

http://elektron.its.tudelft.nl/~brouwe25/hm/

I'm sure people are still reading this. I think your menu system will be very popular.

Couple of suggestions:

It is possible to download the docs as a CHM (compressed HTML archive) ? or, if not, a zip of the html files? Online docs are nice, as you always know you are using the latest version, but an offline version is a good idea, just in case your net dies. It doesn't have to be the most up to date version - just something to work from if you can't access the web for whatever reason.

Will you be updating this later on? I see support for checkbox controls, how about slider controls, for controlling things like frame skip?

Well I use doxygen, wich can output html and latex out of the box. I'm sure it can also generate chm or other formats.

And as for the updating, I'm sure it still has bugs so I'll be at least fixing those. You can implement your own Menu objects and create sliders and whatnot. In the example I used a SelectMenu with a couple of different integer values to set the frameskip.

Back