Mega Visions- new digital Sega magazine.

Wrath Of Khan

Soul soother...
A new digital Sega magazine is being made, cue the obligatory kickstarter.
Hey, it could be very cool being reminiscent of old Sega magazines but with video and other cool features.
Just thought people here might like this idea-

Iv'e personally backed enough campaigns recently and will back "shadowgangs on June 25th- thats my quota fulfilled for the time being.
http://www.seganerds.com/2016/06/17/mega-visions-welcome-to-a-new-kind-of-sega-magazine/

And here's the kickstarter:
I'm not sure; I don't recognise any of those names apart possibly for the cover designer.
Yes, apparently someone who worked on the official dreamcast magazine has contributed.

Nice one, I've backed this just because the early bird options isn't too much money really... even though my brexit £pound is plummeting :)
Interested to see what they make of it, in how they mention it will not be a simple PDF type, but more interactive, so I'm guessing better suited to mobile too than the PDF type ebooks are.
I'm a Sega fan too, Megadrive being my fav system for nostalgia.

Bi-monthly.. is that twice a month, or once every two months?
:)
I know it's the latter, as six issues a year, but that terminology always bugs me for its vagueness

Oh, so it's only digital ? Am I the only one that still like papers :(

(and yes, I still have all the videogame magazines I read as a child)

I do like paper mags too, but havn't bought any in a while.
Few years back I was buying 3 music mags monthly, and was getting costly so stopped them all.
Now and again I will pick up a Retro Gamer mag, at £9.99, as a treat, but those are always great.
I have all my Mean Machines issues still too, from the 90s

Yeah, physical mags are nice- contained, colourful and personal. This mag looks like a good idea but i cannot afford to back it- Iv'e backed a game this week on kickstarter and thats my quota filled. I hope its successful as i may buy it in the future.

They have Tom Kalinske onboard as a columnist- this was the guy who made the megadrive a huge hit and Sonic too. He was in charge of Sega america.

Sega news ? from the past I understand, but for the present... Sega now is only a shadow of what it was, in many ways...
Yeah- some DC stuff, Sega stuff released on modern platforms and I assume retrospectives. Sega made a promise to return their name to greatness a while back- bold words. they are yes only a shadow of what they once were.

Back