GP32 Manga/Comics Viewer for GP32

chortya

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
It would be great to have SUBJ for our favorite handheld :)

Some examples for PDAs:
http://www.innotive.com/eng/html/pro_comics.asp?bgs=3
http://www.beamable.com/Cpu.a?!=!&u=49 (PocketPC,PalmOS)
http://www.geocities.com/davidayton/CDisplay (PC, the best one as for me)

Havn't found any open-source viewer. So all I need is just slideshow support with zoom and size lock/autoresize. Sorry if there is somthing like that already, havn't got my device yet and didn't try original picture-viewer.

Thnx for any answers or ideas.

The picture viewer is great especially the new one that comes with manager.zip

I wish the image viewer worked in diff directorys for some reason i cant get outside of the gpetc dir cause i using my digicam and use the gp32 as the viewer to make sure the images look ok :)

its a pretty good idea i think but i dont know if the image size will be a problem as its a 2.1 mp cam and there was a size limit on the image viewer :(

Maybe the new1 would help.

:ph34r:

Well if your ever made maps for imappy then u know its a trick it dosnt zoom in when we click to zoom it just brings up a new image that has that section u selected but from a bigger picture.

so in reality its 2 images.

But there are sources for GIF and JPEG libs so that would be where to start.

1. zip read. - what for? if for organizing then you don't need multi-folder support (I think it's not really special feature:) )
2. fit width to screen option. - really good!
3. multi folder support - see 1.

So, here is the updated wish list :)

1. JPEG, GIF support
2. Resize/Zoom, Auto-resize, zoom lock, fit width/height to screen option (background color change if this option can be done)
3. Brightness?
4. May be a converter for PC if there is software/hardware limitations of size (pixels and MBs)
5. Possibly .zip support for organizing (compression not needed, JPEG is highly compressed)

Anyone has more then ideas? Don Miguel ;)?

i'd better stay away from the wish-list 8)

i think... i can merge my CoMi File Manager with my JPEG viewer but don't have much time 8(

debugging some shit for gp32 8(

it's the same all the time

Hey don by chance can your jpeg viewer read images up 2 1600 x 1200 ?

cause no other viewer does and i really need 1 that size :(

btw i tryed the comi and its great like it better than the gamepark file manager :D

chortya posted on Jul 18 2003 said:
1. zip read. - what for? if for organizing then you don't need multi-folder support (I think it's not really special feature:) )
2. fit width to screen option. - really good!
3. multi folder support - see 1.

So, here is the updated wish list :)

1. JPEG, GIF support
2. Resize/Zoom, Auto-resize, zoom lock, fit width/height to screen option (background color change if this option can be done)
3. Brightness?
4. May be a converter for PC if there is software/hardware limitations of size (pixels and MBs)
5. Possibly .zip support for organizing (compression not needed, JPEG is highly compressed)

Anyone has more then ideas? Don Miguel ;)?
Perhaps packages will come out in zip based volumes.
And it would be much more convient to organize it that way vs unzipping em and putting em in individual folders.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back