Mame Gp2x 2.0

Does anyone have trouble with the sound in Gaplus? Mine has glitchy music and static especially when I shoot. Is that the driver or do I have a duff ROM?

DaveC posted on Mar 27 2006 at 09:54 PM said:
Does anyone have trouble with the sound in Gaplus? Mine has glitchy music and static especially when I shoot. Is that the driver or do I have a duff ROM?

I experience the same thing ...

Last edited by a moderator:
DaveC posted on Mar 28 2006 at 02:54 AM said:

This is due to the lack of sample support yet...

Franxis posted on Mar 28 2006 at 11:33 AM said:
Does anyone have trouble with the sound in Gaplus?  Mine has glitchy music and static especially when I shoot.  Is that the driver or do I have a duff ROM?

Samples :( Oh no.. say it isn't so. Knowing your position on samples I guess this one is out.

Thanks for telling me though it saves me from trying to hunt down a "fixed" rom.

Franxis posted on Mar 28 2006 at 06:33 AM said:

He did say "yet" ....

</holding out hope>

Finn posted on Mar 29 2006 at 03:40 PM said:
franxis is it possible to add support for rally bike/dash yaru ?

that's gonna cost you! :D

Franxis posted on Mar 29 2006 at 12:52 PM said:
I have done some changes in the sound library and now there is more sounds in some games (like Galaxian).

*Ack* :D

Thanks again for all your hard work!

Back