Mame 4 All Need Help

mikedavis

Still Fresh
I own all these games but when I try to load the rom I ripped onto my caanoo it doesn't show up on the emulator...?

what is the file extension name or how do I get the rom to show up when I boot the emulator?

davis said:
I own all these games but when I try to load the rom I ripped onto my caanoo it doesn't show up on the emulator...?

what is the file extension name or how do I get the rom to show up when I boot the emulator?

It needs to be in ".zip" format in the roms folder, and the rom must be recognizable by MAME4All

Last edited by a moderator:
zsonance said:
davis said:

It needs to be in ".zip" format in the roms folder, and the rom must be recognizable by MAME4All

how do I know if the rom is recognizable?

thanks for the help.

davis said:
zsonance said:
davis said:

how do I know if the rom is recognizable?

thanks for the help.

If the game shows up on the list in mame4all, then it sees and recognizes the file. Mame4All only supports a certain number of roms, so if you put a game in .zip format in the roms folder, and it doesnt show up on the list, then it's possible it might not be compatible with the emulator.

There should be a list of compatible games that comes with the emulator when you download it, either that or it's somewhere on the web

Back