Mac Users Questions For Video Coding

kev187

Any Mac users out there know of a utility that will rip a DVD into the required format for the GP2x

or

A utility that will convert exixiting Mac MP4 Files with ACC audio into a required format for GP2x?

Thanks

Been loving my GP2x, but only for games so far ;-)

kevin J said:
Any Mac users out there know of a utility that will rip a DVD into the required format for the GP2x

or

A utility that will convert exixiting Mac MP4 Files with ACC audio into a required format for GP2x?

Thanks

maybe ffmegX might work.
I've yet to get around to trying to convert a movie file for GP2x...so many games to play ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
LegendaryMachine said:
(slightly off topic) What do you guys use to rip your psx games? Is it the same kind of deal?
No thread jacking, Please create your own topic, Thanks.

EDIT: LegendaryMachine, You may like to look at this thread here, As it may help you with your problem, Or at least give you some idea's.

Trooper

ketchupgun said:
kevin J said:

or

Thanks

maybe ffmegX might work.
I've yet to get around to trying to convert a movie file for GP2x...so many games to play ;)

This looks nice, it has mencoder built right in. I'm trying to run dracula through it, it's going a bit slowly but it looks promising.

Edit: Argh I screwed that up...should we use divX or Xvid?

Back