M-shield

Pickle

Mega GP Mania
Website
Visit site
I find this kind of humorous.

This is from TI M-Shield description: M-Shield

Offer New and Different Content

M-Shield™ technology solves solutions fragmentation by streamlining the interoperable development and deployment of services including:

* Digital Rights Management (DRM)
* E-Wallet functionality
* Mobile ticketing
* Brokering
* Banking
* On-line shopping

Forget N64, I need ebay!

This just means DRM and hardware decryption acceleration. People might notice a slight speed improvement if the browser uses this for SSL, however it will really only be useful for protecting content.

If you want together a cheap hardware security module for work, the pandora might be a cheap low power solution.

icurafu said:
This just means DRM and hardware decryption acceleration. People might notice a slight speed improvement if the browser uses this for SSL, however it will really only be useful for protecting content.

If you want together a cheap hardware security module for work, the pandora might be a cheap low power solution.
yeah i know its just means encryption, I just thought the idea of doing financial things on pandors was funny. Maybe its just me.

Last edited by a moderator:
It does sound funny at first but it is nice to know that this feature is included. I think it will be a feature that is definitely be come more valuable as time progresses.

Pickle said:
yeah i know its just means encryption, I just thought the idea of doing financial things on pandors was funny. Maybe its just me.
It's assuming you still have money after buying the Pandora, which is not a given.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back