Looking To Buy A Gp32

Bigjunior

Still Fresh
ok, so I'm looking to buy a GP32. I'd like something with a good overclock on it. Past that, model and price are the two biggest driving forces.

So why am I posting this? Why don't I just wait around in the forum?? Cuz I'm unfortunately not the first one to see the posts!! :angry: :angry: :angry: and I respond too late. Someone else always :ph34r: 's them. (that's supposed to be a ninja, right?)
So hopefully someone out there is ready to sell their GP32, and would like to get a newbie fully into the scene. Hey, a boy can dream!

btw, I'm in the US. just so ya's know

Big J

FLU's Overclock Higher I think... I have a FLU and it gets to 254mhz and the BLU that I just received gets to 166mhz I think (Havent tried it)

So if you want speed, the FLU is usually the better choice

Compairing the Screens with the lights on in Dark places, the FLU looks like the colours are Washed out (It gets like a white haze). The BLU is amazing.

With the Lights Off in light places, the BLU is Hard to See and the FLU is easier to see.

Overall, If you want Speed, I would say the FLU as most get over 166mhz but if you want nice colour's, get a BLU

or get a bflu. :lol: :lol: JK anyways I prefer the blu over the flu even though the flu has longer battery power and runs a little faster. but maybe It's because I got it for my birthday Early.hehe and yes that is supposed to be a ninja.

FLU's Overclock Higher I think... I have a FLU and it gets to 254mhz and the BLU that I just received gets to 166mhz I think (Havent tried it)

Compairing the Screens with the lights on in Dark places, the FLU looks like the colours are Washed out (It gets like a white haze). The BLU is amazing.

With the Lights Off in light places, the BLU is Hard to See and the FLU is easier to see.

Overall, If you want Speed, I would say the FLU as most get over 166mhz but if you want nice colour's, get a BLU
My FLU could only OC to 132Mhz hence I've just bought my new BLU :D

Last edited by a moderator:

My FLU could only OC to 132Mhz hence I've just bought my new BLU :D

:( My FLU hits 254mhz

Last edited by a moderator:
Back