Little Piggy Tracker 10k Songs

Salkinitzor: Steppy litte feet is an insane track. Amazing. :D

Edit: Can these tracks be played on GP2X's oldplay?

.. haha that could be fun .. But I think for the moment you have to load them into the Piggy Tracker..
It could be a nice extra for oldplay though .. But I don´t know how tricky that is ..

Didn't realise these belonged to a fully fledged DJ program. Have you used it, TTTOY?

Used it? You mean Piggy ?? It´s a cool tracker for sure .. It loads the songs fast but still there´s a break then.. It´s not excactly a Dj Program (yet) .. Still you can make good Dj tracks ..
Best
TTT

i'm starting a label for mp3 renders from pigy tracckr, it's not off the ground yet ...

but piggy can for sure be used in dj-like settings. my live shows i go back and forth between piggy on a gp2x and lsdj on a gameboy! i recorded when i played last thursday, will see if i can get that up soon :)

starpause said:
i recorded when i played last thursday, will see if i can get that up soon :)
That would be good to see. There is something special about simple, raw, electronic music. Its probably why I like the Commodore's SID so much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Starpause,, great track !

That´s excactly what I mean,, I also use other devices to switch over when I play..
Looking forward to see your recorded gig .
Best
TTT

synkro said:
woah cool! I want mp3s of those! when ever I touch the piggy all I get is noise... o_O
Hey Syncro.

You got two options:

1- if you want the mp3's, just go to the page - view source and u'll find all the links in there :)

2- the idea of the 10k songs is also for people to learn. You'll notice that next to each song there's a down arrow. The link on this is a zip file containing all the piggy data for the song. So you can upload them all in your gp2x and alter/play/remix/learn.

Cheers
Marc.

M-.-n said:
synkro said:
woah cool! I want mp3s of those! when ever I touch the piggy all I get is noise... o_O
Hey Syncro.

You got two options:

1- if you want the mp3's, just go to the page - view source and u'll find all the links in there :)

2- the idea of the 10k songs is also for people to learn. You'll notice that next to each song there's a down arrow. The link on this is a zip file containing all the piggy data for the song. So you can upload them all in your gp2x and alter/play/remix/learn.

Cheers
Marc.

well then.I'll take option 2...

Back