Linux Firefox And Flash Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyokoSparda

Still Fresh
I had a perfectly fine working old Firefox 1.0.0.6 (I think it was) on my linux Mandriva, today I stupidly upgraded to 2.0.0.4 now I can't get any videos working.

Youtube just says my javascript is turned off or I need to download Flash Player and other sites just come up with the jigsaw piece and say download plugin.

I have Flash 9 and my Javascript is on, I've sat here deleting and reinstalling both flash 9 and Firefox 2.0.0.4 over and over again for hours, Mozillas website is totally useless.

Someone please help I want to get back to watching my daily episodes of Bleach :(

it's ok I got it working now, last time I trust an RPM :angry:

How do I delete this topic :blink: it's pointless now.

RyokoSparda said:

You don't. You just leave it alone and it'll go away on its own :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Yorper said:
RyokoSparda said:

You don't. You just leave it alone and it'll go away on its own :p

Unless people keep bumping it

*BUMP*

purple_goat said:
or hijacks it..

what's is you favorite kind of coffee, how do you drink it

</attempt>
Bitter, without any sugar or cream. I like black tea the same way, nothing beats a lukewarm extra-bitter drink

I dont drink coffee much, don't really like it. I drink tea, with some milk but not much and no sugar. I drink 5-10 cups a day. Thus, if I had sugar then i'd be drinking a huge amount of useless calories.

Medium roast beans, black with a spoonful of sugar.

I also enjoy orange pekoe tea but with no sugar or anything. I mostly drink that at work though because the company refuses to purchase a coffee machine. A tech company without a coffee machine! Can you imagine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back