Lines On Drmdx

StewC869

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
For no apparent reason, when I run the majority of my megadrive roms on DrMDx I get lots of annoying lines appear on the left and right hand side of the screen.

Any ideas why and what can I do to get rid??

Bub&Bob posted on Aug 15 2006 at 10:22 AM said:
For no apparent reason, when I run the majority of my megadrive roms on DrMDx I get lots of annoying lines appear on the left and right hand side of the screen.

Are you running the latest version (5.7)?

Last edited by a moderator:
dontspam posted on Aug 15 2006 at 10:06 AM said:

No, its an old version, the one before the squidge hack.

If I use the new version, do I need to have my roms zipped?

Bub&Bob posted on Aug 15 2006 at 11:12 AM said:
dontspam posted on Aug 15 2006 at 10:06 AM said:

No, its an old version, the one before the squidge hack.

If I use the new version, do I need to have my roms zipped?

No you don't need to have them zipped, but if you do you save space on your SD card for other goodies.

I would upgrade to 5.7 if I was you though.

mind you, I don't think your save states will work in the nwer version..I'm using 5b7 (fanstasic) but I keep a 5b2 for my save states in WonderBoy 6 (which if anyone has gotten into the 2nd gate, PM...I'm kinda stuck with the "secret pillar" bit)
;)

ketchupgun posted on Aug 15 2006 at 02:01 PM said:

mind you, I don't think your save states will work in the nwer version..I'm using 5b7 (fanstasic) but I keep a 5b2 for my save states in WonderBoy 6 (which if anyone has gotten into the 2nd gate, PM...I'm kinda stuck with the "secret pillar" bit)
;)

Im using the latest version, problem solved. Only thing is that the navigation from rom to rom is very slow and it took a very long time to get to the middle of the rom list - is there a quick way to navigate the list? The version I was using was extra fast when holding the stick up or down.

Back