Libgcc Error

glezmen

Hi Guys,

I got my Wiz last week, and I started to port my game to it. Till yesterday everything was fine, but now i get a weird error message: /lib/libgcc_s.so.1: version `GCC_4.2.0' not found
i haven't made any major modifications in the code, what happened?

glezmen said:
Hi Guys,

I got my Wiz last week, and I started to port my game to it. Till yesterday everything was fine, but now i get a weird error message: /lib/libgcc_s.so.1: version `GCC_4.2.0' not found
i haven't made any major modifications in the code, what happened?

Its not your application, just find the libgcc_s.so in your toolchain and rename it and place it in the same location as your application.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pickle said:
Its not your application, just find the libgcc_s.so in your toolchain and rename it and place it in the same location as your application.

you're right, it works, thank you
but why did it work before? or the better question is: why doesn't it work now?

glezmen said:
Pickle said:

you're right, it works, thank you
but why did it work before? or the better question is: why doesn't it work now?

Really im not sure why. It must be that the toolchain version is newer than the firmware version. Maybe the application is using something only in 4.2.0 and not earlier versions?
Its seems random with applications ive ported that need it or not. libstdc++ is also a lib that is needed from time to time.

Back