Just ordered my GP32 last night.

NssOne

I am One with the DarkNss
Website
www.gp32us.com
Got my GP32 off of the-discount-shop.com. Got free shipping option (Note: option) on it becuase it was over $150. Also ordered 2 128MB Samsung SMCs for $27 each off of openlinx.com, free shipping also (free shipping on some flash memory items appearantly). 27 USD ain't bad for SMCs. And they were both in America so they should arrive shortly (discount shop in New York, openlinx in California, funny, eh?).

So, I shall soon actually be amongst those privileged to have a GP32.

If I have the time, I suppose I could. But full-time job + Tae Kwan Do classes + learning game design/programming + never being able to put down the damn thing will make it difficult to get around to.

Hey i would be interested to hear what you thought of the discount shop. If you could once you get your go32 please just post to let us know what you thought of the service. Like how much everything cost, colsole, shiping ext. I bought mine from lik-sang and I live in the states but I want to know how things go with the discount shop I havn't really heard much about them and it could prove to be a pretty good way for people in the states to get ahold of the GP32.

Back