Is This Old News?

HydraLancer posted on Dec 24 2005 at 02:30 PM said:
So are these modified to work in the US or for UK? or does it work for both?

Just wondering,
The page says it is the official GP2X power adaptor, that it works on 100-250V, and comes with a Euro-style power cord. From this we can work out that yes, it will work in almost any country, given the correct power cable is obtained. If designed correctly, it would ideally have a figure-8 power cable, similar to that used by Xbox and PS2 along with most stereo systems, so finding the correct power cable for your country's particular power socket shape should not be difficult.

Pity he doesn't provide a larger picture, or perhaps that might show that it is a scam?

Last edited by a moderator:
slygamer posted on Dec 24 2005 at 12:45 AM said:
HydraLancer posted on Dec 24 2005 at 02:30 PM said:
So are these modified to work in the US or for UK? or does it work for both?

Just wondering,
The page says it is the official GP2X power adaptor, that it works on 100-250V, and comes with a Euro-style power cord. From this we can work out that yes, it will work in almost any country, given the correct power cable is obtained. If designed correctly, it would ideally have a figure-8 power cable, similar to that used by Xbox and PS2 along with most stereo systems, so finding the correct power cable for your country's particular power socket shape should not be difficult.

Pity he doesn't provide a larger picture, or perhaps that might show that it is a scam?

I doubt someone with that much feedback would scam :)

play asia's here: http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-d1-77-...x-70-14wk.html#

Last edited by a moderator:
www.playasia.com

I didn't see draks responce right away because I have him on ignore.

Pressed view this post and then saw he had already linked to it.

Oh well for all the others that also have Drak on ignore play asia also sell them.

Back