Is SARS preventing delivery of my gp32?

angrypants

GP OG
I ordered my gp32 on fiday from lik-sang. I figured it would take until monday for them to ship it out. Monday Yesterday I got a email from them saying that It had infact been shiped and recived a tracking number. It was listed as scanned for export so I figured that it was on its way. Today I checked the status and it said that the sheduled flight had been cancled. The gp32 was to be shipped from Hong Kong to the US. I am aware that the SARS virus has been poping up a lot in Hong Kong and a few people from the US have been infected by it. It has also been stated that all of these people had travled to Hong Kong recently or had been incontact with people who had. I am not sure if they have been limiting or stopping flights to the US from Hong Kong or not so I might be jumping to conclusions but I hope this thing gets shiped soon.

Well I guess the parcel itself can't contain SARS, since it's respiratory, but if it's being shipped by passenger plane, I guess it would be. It might also explain why my copy of Soul Calibur 2 hasn't been shipped yet...

It sounds like theres a couple of delays - why not speak with Lik Sang and see what they say or send an e-mail to the delivery company?

I got my GP32 in the mail this morning!!! It was delayed a bit for whatever reason but its here now.

its amazing I can't put the thing down, you will beabel to read my full review of it very soon once i launch my site.

Back