icontrolpad how much is it worth?

R

Raging1337

I dont know if this is the right website for it but since the icontrolpad website etc is no longer up i figure this the best place to ask?

i have an i controlpad i would like to sell since i dont have an ipad anymore,whats the going rate for one?

its in superb condition hardly used and well looked after includes all it came with when i bought it and has the latest fw.

any help is appreciated as im having a hard time getting rid of it(which suprised me)

cheers.

This was the right place for it, more or less, but these days EvilDragon (new Pandora and Pyra guy) is trying to distance himself from Craigix (old Pandora and iControlPad guy) as much as possible since the iControlPad2 disaster.  You may find some interest in the trading forum down below.

The last iControlPad I remember seeing for sale went for £40, but that was about a year ago I think.  You may not get all that much for it now, but put it to ebay and see what happens, I guess. If it sells I'd be interested in knowing the final price.

Good luck!

This was the right place for it, more or less, but these days EvilDragon (new Pandora and Pyra guy) is trying to distance himself from Craigix (old Pandora and iControlPad guy) as much as possible since the iControlPad2 disaster.  You may find some interest in the trading forum down below.

The last iControlPad I remember seeing for sale went for £40, but that was about a year ago I think.  You may not get all that much for it now, but put it to ebay and see what happens, I guess. If it sells I'd be interested in knowing the final price.

Good luck!
thanks for the reply,just signed up i will be putting it up for sale on here,im not a fan of ebay selling tbh.

cheers.

I bought mine for 20€ 2 years ago used. No accessories came with it, only the iCP.

With all the gamepad possibilities these days, I don't see it selling for 40£ but you may try.

Just a reminder that all trading/for-sale posts need a photo of the good(s), with your forum name written on a piece of paper visible in the photo, to prevent fraud.

Back