I was going to but...

Psycho

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
Well I was going to write a message saying I'm a newbie interested in getting a GP32 but after scaning back through a few past messages I already have enough info about where to buy my GP32 (GBAX) and where to get my Smart Media card (Ebuyer)
So I jusy wished to say Thanks! to everyone even though you didn't even know you helped me.
Ummm I thnk thats it.......yep
CHEERS! :lol:

:ph34r: there is an increasing number of buyers i'm sure every second post seems to be from a potential buyer its great if you ask me hheheeh more developers :D

Couldn't have put it better...

Bang on Bonks ,, Bang On............

The Amiga scene was massively established though. The GP32, fantastic as it is, still seems very much a niche thing to me. I think we have a long way to go but it's definitely been fun along the way so far!

The number of new/interested GP32 owners coming into the forum has dramatically shot up over the last couple of months. Long way to go before we have a majorly established "Amiga like" scene but damn it's great to see that people are becoming interested in the product, and that word is getting out that the GP32 is a fantastic system.

As for the amount of newbie questions being posted, i have no worries at all about replying to them. The more people who become knowledgable on the many things the GP32 is capable of, the more potential buyers we get. The huge amount of stuff the GP32 can do is extremely overwhelming for someone just starting out. Gotta point everyone in the right direction and keep the interest alive :)

This will just go all the way back to pong at this rate :p
Ordered mine yesterday but temp out of backlit ones at GBAX so will have to wait a few more days..... :angry: Still can't be helped

Back