I Need Some Coupon Codes For Www.play-asia.com

L

lol2232

I am wanting to get a gp2x off of play-asia.com and was wondering if anyone had any discount coupons for the site.

I was wanting to buy a rifle and I was wondering which calibre you would prefer to be shot with?

No seriously, you couldn't of worded this politely?

I NEED SOME COUPON CODES

hmmmm.....thats nice....maybe it should have been:

Does anyone have any coupon codes?

Anyway. Just google it. Why the hell should they help you. I mean its ok to except charity but really you you go upto people and ask them for stuff they haven't offered. That's why many people don't like beggars..

*So ends a pointless post*

This reminds me of a story:

There was this boy, little Johnny who was playing softball in his back yard. He was tossing the ball up in the air, and hitting it with his bat. Well, one time he hit the ball too hard and CRASSH!! it went rocketing through the living room window.

His mother, understandably upset, shouted to him as she dragged him inside, "How many times have I told you not to play ball in the yard?! Wait until your father comes home!" She then made Johhny go to his room to await his punishment.

Johhny contemplated his fate for an hour or so, then came to the conlusion that his only option was to run away from home. He grabbed a few items, wrapped them up in a blanket, and stuffed all he could fit into a small bag and snuck out his window, then ran as fast as he could into town.

With no real plan, Johhny just started to walk the streets aimlessly. A telephone worker noticed little Johnny walking quite solemnly and asked him what was wrong. "I broke a window in my house, and my daddy is going to come home soon and punish me, so I'm running away from home" Johhny replied. The worker sympathetically explained to him that running away from one's troubles is no way to grow up, and he should return home before his parents styarted to worry about him.

Johhny thanked the man politely, and continued to walk the streets.

Some time later, he came across a kindly old lady, who also noticed his sad face, and asked what was wrong. Johhny told his tale of woe, and the lady smiled as she also told him that running away wouldn't solve anything. After several minutes of trying to convince Johhny to go home, he thanked her for her concern, but said "My mind is made up ... my parents don't care about me and I'm running away" Johhny continued on down the street.

After a little while, he saw a police officer coming toward him. Worried that he would take him in, and force to to go home, Johnny looked around for a hiding place ... he then noticed a fortune teller's shop, and ducked inside.

"Come in, come in!" Madam Fortuna beckoned to little Johnny. "Come, sit down, and let Madam Fortuna read your future". The boy sat down wide-eyed at the huge crystal ball and strange-looking woman behing the glowing sphere ...

"I see a mother and a father ... crying. Thier little boy has run away, and they are worried sick!" She went on about how they were becoming frantic, and how much they loved their boy ... at which point Johnny started crying and said "I'm going home, I don't want mommy & daddy to worry so much! I didn't mean to cause so much trouble!!"

He then bolted for the door, ran out into the street and got hit by a speeding truck and killed.

You know what the moral of this story is?

Look both ways before you cross the street. :lol: :lol:

TelcoLou posted on Jul 14 2006 at 02:34 AM said:
This reminds me of a story:

There was this boy, little Johnny who was playing softball in his back yard. He was tossing the ball up in the air, and hitting it with his bat. Well, one time he hit the ball too hard and CRASSH!! it went rocketing through the living room window.

His mother, understandably upset, shouted to him as she dragged him inside, "How many times have I told you not to play ball in the yard?! Wait until your father comes home!" She then made Johhny go to his room to await his punishment.

Johhny contemplated his fate for an hour or so, then came to the conlusion that his only option was to run away from home. He grabbed a few items, wrapped them up in a blanket, and stuffed all he could fit into a small bag and snuck out his window, then ran as fast as he could into town.

With no real plan, Johhny just started to walk the streets aimlessly. A telephone worker noticed little Johnny walking quite solemnly and asked him what was wrong. "I broke a window in my house, and my daddy is going to come home soon and punish me, so I'm running away from home" Johhny replied. The worker sympathetically explained to him that running away from one's troubles is no way to grow up, and he should return home before his parents styarted to worry about him.

Johhny thanked the man politely, and continued to walk the streets.

Some time later, he came across a kindly old lady, who also noticed his sad face, and asked what was wrong. Johhny told his tale of woe, and the lady smiled as she also told him that running away wouldn't solve anything. After several minutes of trying to convince Johhny to go home, he thanked her for her concern, but said "My mind is made up ... my parents don't care about me and I'm running away" Johhny continued on down the street.

After a little while, he saw a police officer coming toward him. Worried that he would take him in, and force to to go home, Johnny looked around for a hiding place ... he then noticed a fortune teller's shop, and ducked inside.

"Come in, come in!" Madam Fortuna beckoned to little Johnny. "Come, sit down, and let Madam Fortuna read your future". The boy sat down wide-eyed at the huge crystal ball and strange-looking woman behing the glowing sphere ...

"I see a mother and a father ... crying. Thier little boy has run away, and they are worried sick!" She went on about how they were becoming frantic, and how much they loved their boy ... at which point Johnny started crying and said "I'm going home, I don't want mommy & daddy to worry so much! I didn't mean to cause so much trouble!!"

He then bolted for the door, ran out into the street and got hit by a speeding truck and killed.

You know what the moral of this story is?

Look both ways before you cross the street. :lol: :lol:
Alternate moral: Dont copy Wizard of Oz or you will die.

Last edited by a moderator:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Jul 14 2006 at 03:23 AM said:
shut the fuck up sam he worded it fine.

Bollocks did he. A please or thanks in advance wouldn't go amiss or don't they teach manners anymore?

BaDToaD posted on Jul 14 2006 at 07:27 AM said:

Bollocks did he. A please or thanks in advance wouldn't go amiss or don't they teach manners anymore?
I agree a please or thanks would be nice, but sam was ragging on the fact that he said he "NEEDS". wtf is the problem with that? He does NEED coupons.

I see nothing wrong with that.

No, he WANTS coupons. Its not like he has manipulated the laws of physics and has too high a glucose level and NEEDS couponds to lower it! I was just pissed off at the time and he made a thread to say

'I want free stuff that you could use but I want it instead'

Oh yah. STFU.

I have a $5 (off of $50+) coupon. The first to ask me for it (on this thread) will receive it via PM. That way everyone knows that it's been given away already.

Flavor posted on Jul 14 2006 at 02:19 PM said:
I have a $5 (off of $50+) coupon. The first to ask me for it (on this thread) will receive it via PM. That way everyone knows that it's been given away already.
Can I have your coupon? I was planning to buy from them recently anyway.

Back