I Hate Usps!!!!!!!!

bast525

Damn postal workers around here are so damn lazy!!!!! I swear they barely even try to deliver our packages... they don't seem to want to do more than the bare minimum of work that they can get away with.

Well apparently my GP32 came in the mail today. I figured it'd be here today or tommorow, and even left a note on my door for the delivery person to please make a little extra effort, knock hard on the door so I could hear it (I sleep in the daytime as I work at night) and if no answer, to leave the package with the manager of our apartment. Well... I never heard a knock, and the managers were home all day, and in my mailbox what do I find? one of those pink slips that basically says "hey we tried, come pick it up yourself".

THEY ALWAYS DO THIS SHIT TO ME!!!!

So I'm pissed... I coulda had my GP today and had it filled up with games to take to work tonite, but thanks to the lazy ass postal worker.... GRRRRRRRRRRRRR :angry: I NEVER have this problem with UPS or FedEx, they always really actually TRY to deliver the package, or will follow any specific instructions I leave them without issue (like leave with manager, or leave at the door). I... friggin... HATE.... USPS!

So... I guess I"ll be picking it up tomorow morning.

Man I'm pissed right now.

I'm not in the States but I can sympathize.

I caught a postal worker leaving the slip in my mailbox without bringing the package to my door or knocking. I was home and just happened to be walking by the door to see a man drop something in my mailbox. I opened the door cause I thought it was one of those guys who gives you menus for crappy Indian food places or something and there was a Canada Post guy. He then said 'Hold on a sec' and walked back to the truck to get the package. When I asked him why he didn't have it to begin with he didn't asnwer me.

Cur-sed postal workers. Is it so hard to do the job you're being payed for?

Man...if I EVER caught my mail man doing something like that, I would make it my job to see that he is fired.

well my wife should be walking in the door with my GP within the hour... :D

F'ing stupid USPS!!!! they sent it back out!!! mother f#*@ers!!!!!!

So now I get to hope that they even TRY to deliver it today at all. Or then I guess I wont get it for yet another day.

I swear I"m about to burn the damn post office down... f'ing retards!

We'll probably hear news of a "Terrorist attack" on a post office soon. ;) :p :lol: .
Yes I do Agree that they are all idiots. but atleast my mail carrier(SP?) usual come down our driveway and wails her horn like a F***ING MANIAC!!!!! ;)

Back