how to use SNES emu overclocked?

Tidus

Hello everybody :)

I got a GP32 Flu version & it work extremly fine & I'm very pleased of this :)
I success to run GPEngine @ 166 Mhz without any problems (which become near too fast to play lol), but , my question will surely appear stupid for most of you or maybe it have already been asked many times, so forgive me for this :ph34r: , can you explain me how to change the clock speed for Snes9xGP or GpScumm or other programs??? if it need a special version, please can you help me by indicate me where to get this??

thanks for everything :)

There isn't an option to overclock on SNES9xgp, but there are different overclockable versions, the version I downloaded from GP32 Emulation
works great with no sound and frameskip 2, a little faster on frameskip 3 but very much playable on frameskip2.

I got this version (at less from http://www.snes9xgp.com02.com/ ) and surely I don't try the great games coz Mario World for exemple was very slow :( that's why I wanted a "stronger" version of the emu which run for exemple @152 or more :rolleyes:

There are various overclocked versions of Snes9xGP, SnesEmu and GenEmu on my site. There are also instructions on how to use them. I tell you this because they are hard to find on gp32emu.com

There are various overclocked versions of Snes9xGP, SnesEmu and GenEmu on my site. There are also instructions on how to use them. I tell you this because they are hard to find on gp32emu.com
Yeah it's true :) thanks alot :)

ps: excellent website :)

Last edited by a moderator:
yup, crazeeplaya sure has a cool site, and I really like how easy the downloads and such are to find. :)

crazeeplaya- do you think you will continue the trend and hodt overclocked versions of fGEN etc when they are released (if the option is not included), becasue it was so helpful having everything easy to find in one place....

I will indeed, that is if I can figure out how to overclock it. I have tried to overclock fSMS32 and fGB32 without any luck. I am not sure why I couldn't do it, it could be because the FXEs may be compressed. If someone knows of a way to overclock any of these emulators, please let me know

Back