How about a nifty render or two of the current vision?

Grench

Forum Addict!
I was trying to explain what the Pyra will be to someone, but 'Pandora only better' doesn't really cut it.

Are there any nifty renders of what this is going to look like? Even if the keyboard and other bits are not final - it would go a long way to showing what it's going to be.

Oops - should have been in Pyra general talk. If a mod wants/can move it that would be great. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do wee need a "Virtual" Render, if whe can have pix of the Real Case??

Ok, whit the Render, whe get a whole Pyra whit case, screen, keyboard, etc, whyle the real Pyra isnt even ready to full assemble yet,,,

Image a Pandora, whit some more buttons. and a iluminatet keyboard.., the Pyra wont look much diverent..

Last edited by a moderator:
The first Prototypse of the Pyra case, looked like a Pandora whit some diverents,

i can remember, ED said something, the Case Company would first copy the existing case, and then improve it to the Final Pyra case,

therevore it looks like the Pyra..

But there wouldnd be much diverents between the Pandora and the Pyra because its the only way to build such a device

But there wouldnd be much diverents between the Pandora and the Pyra because its the only way to build such a device
There may be little differences, though.  For the screen and keyboard I think the prototype cases give us an idea of what to expect.  I think it would look nice if the edges on the outer lid were angular (maybe slightly rounded 90 degree angles).  I would also love if it looked like the looks were an afterthought, with function being the main focus.  I doubt that will happen, but rough, rugged, and "ugly" things are beautiful to me.

I want the edges of the lid to be like the pandora. Slightly rounded on top and flat (flush with the case) on the bottom.

The only thing I want to see on my Pyra is a spacebar that's at least the width of two keys.

D.

Back