Hey guys n gals! Have you missed me?

mvickers03

Hi all

Not been around here for a good while, how you all doing?

I have been busy playing on Grim Fandango and PCSX the last 6 months, Just bobbed in to check how the old PCSX emulator was doing and got the latest r13

Damn I am impressed! I got lost in Tekken 3 last night was playing for a long time, full speed! Woohoo!

How is everyone doing? have I missed any amazing must have apps?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just bobbed in to check how the old PCSX emulator was doing and got the latest r13

Damn I am impressed! I got lost in Tekken 3 last night was playing for a long time, full speed! Woohoo!

Got to agree with your there, wholeheartedly. I've gone a little PSX mad over the past few days. Oh the memories!

Welcome back!

Thanks guys, vvvvvv and Super Geometry Dust are quite cool games, I'll keep those on my SD, also finally good to have a Native port of gPSP! will be trying that one later as don't have my ROMs with me.

Is any progress being made on the Command & Conquer port?

hey beavis!

LOL I was told not to use the Beavis & Butthead Avatar on another forum, What better replacement than the The White Stripes? that band kinda sums me up.

Welcome back mvickers03.

You indeed didn't miss much, but as some have shown, you did miss some good stuff. Quality over quantity.

Overall the community has been pretty quiet lately. Both in the positive (less drama) and negative (not so lively) sense of the word. I guess most are waiting for the German production to start.

Welcome back mvickers03.

You indeed didn't miss much, but as some have shown, you did miss some good stuff. Quality over quantity.

Overall the community has been pretty quiet lately. Both in the positive (less drama) and negative (not so lively) sense of the word. I guess most are waiting for the German production to start.

No no, I'm happy with the new stuff I have picked up :)

I meant not many people missed me haha.

Glad some of you remember me though. I have some new nubs on the way as I managed to frag mine

Back