Hey Guys Look Out For Www.caanoo-News.com

For the lazy of us, here's a clickable link:

http://www.caanoo-news.com

But i think the site is updated far too seldom. There is maybe 1-2 updates every month. That wont keep people coming back.

/Uni

It's true not much updates, but there are so few exiting game projects on the Caanoo so far...

I've emailed Korean companies which already have games on FunGP asking them for a press release / press materials so I can write about those games, but they didn't even bothered to reply...

If you read this and have a game project on the Caanoo, tell us about it!

I'm not sure i have said this before, so if i have, sorry for repeating. But, how about broadening the content on caanoo news? Instead of only writing about games, have any news that in any way regards the Caanoo really. You could draw a lot of inspiration from gruso and pandorapress.net. He has done an amazing job at gathering everything pandora related, and even on slow periods he still managed to write maybe a few posts every week. I am talking about the long periods back when there was no one-vid-per-day.

Another idea is to write game reviews. Play the games through, give them score, write your opinions about games etc. This might be especially interesting for the games on fungp. While on fungp, an article about how to get the (damn) fungp and pc manager to work would be greatly appreciated (if it is even possible to get it working). That seems to be a pain for everyone. I still haven't gotten my games downloaded, that came with my Caanoo. Neither have two of my friends, which i got to buy Caanoos.

Anyways, these are just ideas i am throwing out there. I know it would be a lot of work, and i still appreciate the work you guys are doing with caanoo-news.com. I completely understand if there is not time to write too much, as we all have regular lives as well. And I still visit caanoo news every now and then. It has become "now and then" because there are not so many updates. I would love to see it really cover all kinds of news regarding Caanoo and become a beacon for fans :)

/Uni

yeah i know, the guy who owns caanoo-news is very busy and so am i, i can only post twice per week. teh the owners vision is to only have new/homebrew stuff (no emulators) on the site he might even be open to more editors!

monstercameron said:
the owners vision is to only have new/homebrew stuff (no emulators) on the site he might even be open to more editors!

Yeah, that is what i understood when i talked to him. Well, keep u the good work though :)

/Uni

Last edited by a moderator:
Back