Help With Ps1 Emu On Gp2x

portcitypetino

Still Fresh
Hey y'all I understand how everyother emulator works on the gp2x but i cant get the ps1 emu to work! I have the bios, and read the directions over and over again. You're suppose to hold A and push the d-stick in to select game 1, but the menu just lets you browse the contents and select from there but i cant anything to load at all not even the bios. When are you suppose to hold A and push the d-stick? Am I missing something here? Can someone just give me a step-by-step totoural on how to get this thing working, please!

portcitypetino posted on Dec 22 2005 at 06:23 PM said:
Hey y'all I understand how everyother emulator works on the gp2x but i cant get the ps1 emu to work! I have the bios, and read the directions over and over again. You're suppose to hold A and push the d-stick in to select game 1, but the menu just lets you browse the contents and select from there but i cant anything to load at all not even the bios. When are you suppose to hold A and push the d-stick? Am I missing something here? Can someone just give me a step-by-step totoural on how to get this thing working, please!

No no no, use the new one.

press X to choose your bin

hold one of the shoulder button to use HLE, faster and no bios needed

test your bin on epsxe

green means it is trying to load, give it up to a minute for a slow card.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back