GP2X Help With Arm940t In Gp2x

lsc0729

Still Fresh
We are making Dual OS & Dual CORE in MP2520(GP2X cpu)

We plan that ARM920 in linux and ARM940 in RTOS is running simultaneoulsy.

We plan that ARM940t(GP2X) process former jobs as it is.

But Our situation is so hard because there are not information and code which is executed in ARM940T(GP2X). Oh ~~T,.T

Although we got gpu940program in Web, we think there may be not data of MPEG there.

Sure, We saw datasheets of MP2520. This is not enough about Video Processor, this is thick though.

So we wonder where we acquire data or information to execute in ARM940T and

data or information about Video processor in MP2520

Specially We want to get MPEG code or information runing ARM940T(GP2X)

Please give us to something~~~ please

Guru to like GP2X give me hint~~~ if you connect to me , e-mail lsc0729@gmail.com

============================================

Until now , we finish to porting MicroC/OS(RTOS) in ARM940T

You guys are making your own system and OS? Or are you using the GP2X? I don't know what you're saying.

As for the video processor, GPH and MES didn't tell us either. If you find out anything about the video processor, we would like to know as well.

If you want to execute code on the '940, gpu940 would be a good example to look at. The load940 program copies the executable code into the right area of the RAM to be executed. Take note that gpu940 is compiled with a GCC/uClibC toolchain. Most code for the '920 is compiled with a GCC/GlibC toolchain.

Yeah the spacing is similar. But just in case I posted. The idea actually makes sense, if it existed I'd totally use it.

Back