Help (urgent) wanted in braunschweig/Germany this WE (24/25.11.12)

mclien

Very Active Member
Sorry for the short notice, but I first didn't thought of it and then I needed to clear some things with ED in advance.

What is it about? This event:

http://barcampbs.mixxt.de/

ED thinks I would be nice to do some promotion there and all we miss are some people to help out to be present at the presentation table at the event.

Just to show the pandoras, spread the word and give intrested people information. If we find additional 2-4 persons to help out (and me and perhaps my son helping out) We could help spread the word.

Contact me, if you are intrested (Barcamp has no costs aside from getting there. Board and lodge is free, no entrence fee).

Thanks mclien

Board and lodge is free? No costs for food and a place to sleep?

The rules seem to call for a presentation held by every attendee. Boy would a TV-out cable be useful. I expect that showing up with a pandora and showing it to people would be sufficient.

Board and lodge is free. Place too sleep is to organize by oneself. But I have some place to offer in Hannover (at my home, becaues I will drive back and sleep there anyway). And if you are willing to take care for some time of the pandoras, that will be there for presentation, you don't need to hold a presentation.

I already organized a backup for presentation (fancy live camera to projector thing) and there will be some time to uild a TV out in the night between the two days...

OK, my last view here, before I leave tomorrow.

So if you are spontaneous enought, just come there and get involved.

Back