Help Me With My Sprite Problem!


Drak

fff
Joined
Mar 29, 2005
Messages
1,225
Age
38
Location
Canada!
Website
Visit site
I get an error when i use my sprite in ZOT and the sprite works fine, just has the white border on it still sort of like this

untitled.bmp.jpg


I dont want that white area surrounding the sprite in my game. How can i get rid of it?
 
DemonStar55 posted on Apr 6 2005 at 10:57 AM said:
I know that in soldat when you change the sprites in that you make the invisble stuff that lime green color thats on the defualt mspaint pallet
​


Hm ill try it :ph34r: but i was looking at a example sprite and it was a sort of grey color.. but that didnt work either heh
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Drak posted on Apr 6 2005 at 11:41 PM said:
DemonStar55 posted on Apr 6 2005 at 10:57 AM said:
I know that in soldat when you change the sprites in that you make the invisble stuff that lime green color thats on the defualt mspaint pallet
​


Hm ill try it :ph34r: but i was looking at a example sprite and it was a sort of grey color.. but that didnt work either heh
​
Try plain black(R0,G0,B0). The default sprites usually use custom pallettes. It'll probably be the firstcolour in your pallette if not black.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thx, but now my Zot has an error when i try to load a game (excpet BOMBZ).
It just closes itself whenever i try to load a game. I didnt download/edit anything lately and it doesnt work.
 
Back
Top