Hello Im Loving The Gameboy Emu's But....

sliteist

Website
www.myspace.com
i just want to say what i great job you guys have done with the gameboy emus i have had no problems what so ever getting them to work and i have been injoying all the old clasics... thank you verry much, just a small question: is it posible that the emus could run full resolution???? and would you be able to code that?

thanks again for a great emu...

P.S. anyone tryed a GBcamera rom i cant get it to work and i think that is couse you need a camera for the softwar to work....?

erm... I don't think that the gameboy camera rom will work on any emulator ever made... and why would you even want to emulate that without a camera???

You can change the display size in GNUboy by using a button combination but I forgot which buttons to press. It should be in the readme. Then you can play fullscreen without border or whatever you like. You can also change the settings in the config menu to make the emulator start in the screen-aspect setting of your choice.

PS.: Try ending sentences with little dots. People use those today to make their posts more readable and to indicate when to catch breath you know... also spelling is a quite important thing but first work on the endings of your sentences ;) ;) ;) ;)

EDIT: Oops, double post.

No offence, but that's quite funny, considering your last sentence doesn't end with a full stop. Your first sentence starts with a lower case letter. 'PS.:' should be 'PS:' or 'P.S.:'. Three question marks? Sounds like the kettle calling the pot black to me...

Loving the Gameboy Emus butt?! :blink:

(sorry, I have a very childish sense of humour ;))

first of all i would like to say i am dyslexic so my spelling will not be up to standard... and mabey you should think about why the spelling is bad befor insulting people... as for the GB camara its not the Camara i want its the mini games and the little DJ thing that came in the cart... but it is far to take the piss couse i did not make this clear. thanks to those who answerd.

I think the problem with the gameboy camera rom is that it is trying to detect a camera, which you don't have attached. It probably cannot run without that.

Sorry if it came across as being very arrogant but it wasn't supposed to be. And also I did give you the answers you wanted and my question why you would want to emulate the game was an actual question. I had no idea that there were minigames on it, maybe I should try them. Also I added like four winking smilies to my certainly very useless remark about your spelling which hopefully makes clear that I was not trying to insult you. If you are dyslectic, I am very sorry to hear that. I was not meaning to hurt you in any way... this teaches me quite a good lesson: "Don't try joking with people on the internet as they can't fricking see if you are be serious!". We had that alot with the internet-sarcams, too.
@Gruntfuggly: No offense taken :D !

EDIT: lol... didn't know how to spell dyslectic!

Back