.gxb files

Bionic Bill

Still Fresh
Hey guys, I got my gp32 a few weeks back, and it's been quite wonderful. I've one question though: how do I run .gxb files? I've tried a few and eventually gave up. Now that the new NES emulator is in .gxb, it's more prevalent on my mind. I've tried putting them in the game directory and the gpmm directory for freeloader, but no dice. Mr. Spiv's converter doesn't seem to be an executable at all(is it for Mac?). I think I read somewhere to execute it using pacrom, but I don't really want to flash my gp at the moment. Anyways, all help is appreciated. Perhaps the answer should go in the sticky, though it seems like no one else has asked this. I'm guessing it's pretty obvious and I'm overlooking something. Thanks!

dude all u have to do is d/l a program called gxb load. then create a new directory in ur gp: not in gpmm but in the same directory and call it PD. put the gxb files in there and ur all set! :D

...but no dice. Mr. Spiv's converter doesn't seem to be an executable at all(is it for Mac?).
There are definitely also window$ binaries.. most of my utilities are compiled for Mac / i386 Linux / Windose. Maybe you just didn't spot the right zip..?

Last edited by a moderator:
You can also run GXB files from the file manager GPFM. GPFM has the added advantage(over gxb load) of being able to run a GXB from any directory.

Back