GPDIVX

NiN^_^NiN

YOUR AUSSIE GP32 GURU!!!!!!!!&#3
Website
ninja.doomportables.org
Cause i just got my gp32 and have no movie park i went and downloaded GPDIVX
and a sample file it has with it. Does any1 know why work was stopped on this player? it seams to be a very good player besides there isnt no sound support and it has to have movies encoded at 240x320 not 320x240 ?

I would of liked it if the author atleast put in sound support i dont care if the player crashes at the end of each movie if it plays the movie with sound id be happy :)

:ph34r:

We should have source and plonk it on cvs, so everyone can a somelines of code to the project.

Really? but moviepark is 320 x 240 video size and his isnt. altho it use to be then he said there was an error. But i dont think it became movie park cause a company made moviepark thats why movie park couldnt be sold anymore. Maybe the free new version in the filemanager is gpdivx? you never know :) i mean it is free

I'm quite sure it did become moviepark, thats why a new version was never released, gamepark bought the source or something.

-Craig

www.gbax.com

Cool wish him luck

But guess what......that player plays sound :eek: i was bored and i draged a avi movie over and i was surprised the video was junk of course but i heard the audio almost fully clearly it was a bit jerky but i could hear it.

What do u guys think about that? it says it has no support for audio yet so what could it be?

I used a movie from flacks page http://members.cox.net/flack/gp32/videos/gp32-fnes.avi

and renamed it to gp32fnes.avi then just droped it into the divx folder.

You can do this and u will see that sound does work its wierd.

I tryed to use 1 of abbibis movies (http://www.doomportables.org/gp32films.html) that he made for gamepark but i just get a bad video and static basiclly.

Im gonna try encoding a movie with sound to the specs for gpdivx and see if i can get it working good.

if so then iv got a player till the new moviepark works proper :)

Ok iv been trying for ages now and i have the video ad all setup proper (i have a virtual dub settings files if u want it) and have worked out the audio.

If you dont encode the audio and leave it as PCM it will play out of the speakers.

It seams that there is a set sampling rate tho it only seams to work on 11025Hz or 16000Hz the 16000Hz seams to be a bit better than the first 1 but it can sound all messed up.

Altho this works at a much higher framerate 10 - 50fps the sound wasnt implamented which is why when its set to PCM its raw audio comming out. Altho it don't make the movies much bigger the sound quality aint that good.

Also the audio can go 2 fast you can hear it but u wont like it but its the only thing we have till the new moviepark comes out :(

But id like some1 else to try it out and tell me what u think?

Copy this text below into a text file named gpdivx.txt then when u save it change the extension to gpdivx.vcf the when u open up a movie in virtual dub just hit ctrl + L then you just need to click save as avi :)

VirtualDub.audio.SetSource(1);
VirtualDub.audio.SetMode(1);
VirtualDub.audio.SetInterleave(1,0,1,0,0);
VirtualDub.audio.SetClipMode(1,1);
VirtualDub.audio.SetConversion(11025,1,1,0,0);
VirtualDub.audio.SetVolume();
VirtualDub.audio.SetCompression();
VirtualDub.audio.EnableFilterGraph(0);
VirtualDub.video.SetDepth(24,24);
VirtualDub.video.SetMode(3);
VirtualDub.video.SetFrameRate(0,1);
VirtualDub.video.SetIVTC(0,0,-1,0);
VirtualDub.video.SetRange(0,0);
VirtualDub.video.SetCompression(0x78766964,0,10000,0);
VirtualDub.video.SetCompData(316,"OMEBANAHAAAKAAAAFAAAACwBAAAMAAAAAgAAAAUAAAAAAAAAVQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP////8BAAAAYzpcZGl2eC5sb2cAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA==");
VirtualDub.video.filters.Clear();
VirtualDub.video.filters.Add("rotate");
VirtualDub.video.filters.instance[0].Config(0);
VirtualDub.video.filters.Add("resize");
VirtualDub.video.filters.instance[1].Config(240,320,0);
VirtualDub.video.filters.Add("flip horizontally");
VirtualDub.video.filters.Add("flip vertically");
VirtualDub.audio.filters.Clear();
VirtualDub.subset.Delete();

Back