Gp32x.de Is Down

Goity

VIP Sleaze
I do hope this isn't a plot to remove the GP32 from the competition. So the Pandora isn't beaten by it. That's it isn't it Craig. And I'm on to you. Trying to kill off the GP32 in such a fiendish way.

;)

I love the hate, especially the Spanish forum. It makes me stronger, like a vampire.

I already tried to kill the GP32 once before, by selling the Zodiac (all 7 of them).

I thought I'd made sure it was dead, I see the fucker is up and alive again, time to take it down! Take it down FOREVER!

Geeez, I just MOVED it and it was down for about 20 minutes... that's the reason you posted a thread? :eek:

EvilDragon posted on May 20 2009 at 08:23 AM said:
Geeez, I just MOVED it and it was down for about 20 minutes... that's the reason you posted a thread? :eek:
Don't worry ED, I don't think this thread was intended to be a serious dig about the site being down. There was talk of conspiracies in another thread. This one is serving as a tongue in cheek statement towards the sillyness of these conspiracy theorists.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I was amused with all the Craigism. Plus, Nova was doing an article on the 10 best gp32 games and we needed inspiration at the time :p.

Back