Gp32 with 32MB upgrade special Software

younos

Still Fresh
WAsup to all there

now my question is , I have an gp32 with 32MB , will there emu´s, games or somthing like that came out for it.I mean specially coded for the 32MB upgrade , so that we can get more power of good stuff.

Thanx

YS

:D

Test it out yourself, run shiteGBA with pokemon advance which is about 16mb and you'll know if it works.

get VBA... edit the sourcecode and add these 32mb line.. after that you should be able to play the 16mb gba games :D
and you need the special bios...
and please :D write how you did it..

Test it out yourself, run shiteGBA with pokemon advance which is about 16mb and you'll know if it works.
A 128megabit pokémon game?!?! wtf?

I don't understand how it can be so big lol... biggest ever game on the SNES was 48mbit I think, and DKC was only 32mbit with SF2 turbo 20mbits...

Last edited by a moderator:
A 128megabit pokémon game?!?! wtf?

I don't understand how it can be so big lol... biggest ever game on the SNES was 48mbit I think, and DKC was only 32mbit with SF2 turbo 20mbits...
Compare it with for instance baldur's gate on 6 CDs, it is roughly 30720Mbit. I am rather suprised how small the console games are compared to PC games.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back