GP32 for sale & Tomak!

tk2001

Still Fresh
Hi,

I'm selling my GP32 along with a 128M SMC and Tomak: Save The Earth (downloaded from Joy.com).

Everything is boxed, includes the invoice and is in very good condition.

Cost me over £180 but will sell for £125.

Every one here is pretty familiar with the prices these things go for and if some ones not to bothered about the game (iv never herd of it so I cant comment) £125 is pretty close to the price (£135) of a new unit form Gbax + 128 ram from ebuyer. and for that extra tenner it doesn't seem worth the risks (no warranty, no grantee of quality) u take as a second hand buyer. try £90-£100 or stick it on ebay ?

Just my oppinon though, good luck.

I know it's none of my business, but I suggest you sell it on ebay.
I bet someone could buy a gp32 from gbax or where-ever and sell it right away on ebay
making some profit....which make me think that craig should sell gp32s on ebay....

come on guys.. don't ruin the guy's sells pitch... maybe someone was going to buy it but because of what you said they didn't. But eBay is probably you're best bet anyways.

Octavius posted on May 22 2003 said:
come on guys.. don't ruin the guy's sells pitch... maybe someone was going to buy it but because of what you said they didn't. But eBay is probably you're best bet anyways.
Octavius, thanks for the support. :)

I'll lower the price to £115 and wait a few days to see if I get any responses.

If I don't, then I'll stick it on Ebay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back