Gp32 Flu For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep , look at the pictures.
Same as the Yahoo Auction.
And the 0 Feedback is a dead giveaway.
And XtremeFan just joined the forums today. :blink:

I hope to god this isnt Gamepark2004 or GP32Blu...

But Im Guessing 100% That IT IS Him as it says PAYPAL ONLY on his auction... Has anyone warned the Bidders???

I will take on the role of informing those innocent citizeins

he has edited his pos to say '....................'

Its definately him, i think I will report him to ebay
EDIT: Due to him taking down the link, I cant figure out which one is his, or if he's taken it down

MODS: can something be done about this guy, or does he have a dynamic IP

I, for one, still don't believe you. You seem to have the same pics as them and the same habbit, you edit your post with "..........................."

Also, just because you're name is Charlotte doesn't mean that you aren't GamePark2004 or GP32 BLU. My real name isn't Azure! :lol:

What kind of idiots do you take us for?

1) You are in the same subnet as the user "Gamepark2004" registered in our forums AND follow the same route as "GP32BLU".

2) This means you both pass through the same node: A3-0-0-1712.DSL-RTR2.PHIL.verizon-gni.net, while GP32BLU passes through A3-0-0-1712.DSL-RTR3.PHIL.verizon-gni.net (this could have been because the former one was down at the time of GP32BLU's posting).

3) This means your geographical location is near Philadelphia, PA in the USA.

4) Since the above information confirms what you listed in the auction, I don't think you're smart enough to cloak your IP.

5) You use home-based DSL with a dynamic IP address through Verizon (popular east-coast company, used to be known as "Bell Atlantic").

5) It's HIGHLY unlikely that THREE people who live in the same vicinity as each other have almost identical auctions AND identical posting habits (like editing your posts to only read "..........")

6) Since you created another user account, even though we never bothered to ban the first one, this shows you ARE trying to trick people.

7) From your grammar, I believe you are roughly 11 to 15 years old. There is a chance you are not located in the US and re-routed yourself to somewhere in the US, but I seriously doubt it.

8) We are all techies here with super hacking powers. If we find you trying to pull scams like this again, we WILL hunt you down and report you to the proper authorities.

Topic closed.

Edit: Last known Ebay Account of this scammer was charlou2004.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back