GP32 FLU for an Xbox

-Ace-

Still Fresh
Hello, is there anyone out there willing to trade me a GP32 FLU unit for a perfectly working, like new X-box? LMK if anyone would be interested, thanks.

How about just posting to this thread if your interested, or want to bagain.

Bargain you say, hmm I have some rechargable batteries and an Xbox controller I can trade you :rolleyes: No one will trade their gp32 for an Xbox especially an FLU. A Xbox is like $200 CAD. An FLU is like 300. Think about it. Just get a job.

I can get an FLU for $200 USD. A new xbox is $179 USD. Granted my xbox is used, but not much. I threw out the idea to get a trade 'rolling" Doesn't necessarily have to be straight up. I would most likely front some cash w/ the xbox, or whatever may work out. I already have the non- FLU unit. About the job thing, don't be "cocky". You are the type that make posting on forums unattractive.

Dont get rid of your xbox. Mod it to play emulation/apps on it, or wait for the good fps games to be released for it, whatever. If you sell your xbox you will regret it later. Just save your money for the flu, you dont have to sell anything...

RoboJoe32 posted on Aug 14 2003 said:
Lol, a good FPS on xbox.... tell that one again!
Well there are already a few good fps games for xbox, like unreal or halo. But im talking about a some of the newer games that are in the works right now. Doom3 and halflife2 are both being ported to xbox, and theres also a new Duke Nukem game comming out, and Halo2 and a few others. I want to try Robocop, it looks so damn cool but every time I go to rent it its already out. Wow, gotta get back to the real topic here...

Its a bad trade. Nobody wants to trade a gp32 for an xbox. If you already have a nonflu, just sell that and you will be half way to having the money you need for a flu.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ace- posted on Aug 14 2003 said:
I can get an FLU for $200 USD. A new xbox is $179 USD. Granted my xbox is used, but not much. I threw out the idea to get a trade 'rolling" Doesn't necessarily have to be straight up. I would most likely front some cash w/ the xbox, or whatever may work out. I already have the non- FLU unit. About the job thing, don't be "cocky". You are the type that make posting on forums unattractive.
Yeah i was talking about canadian funds hence the CAD and it more with shipping of course and almost everyone can get an xbox or has one and will never trade their FLU unless its broken. Im not being cocky about getting a job do it, then you can have both.

Im just saying its like trading a penny for a nickel, its stupid.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back