GP32=Dust Magnet

Lord Namsu

Website
Visit site
This seems a bit stupid but yesterday I noticed that my GBA hardly had any dust on it. This semed odd because I haven't played my GBA since I got my GP32, its been left in my room. My GP32 has been in it's carry case when i'm not playing it.
After about 5 minutes of taking it out of the case and playing it it has more dust on it than my GBA.
Whats that all about?! :lol:

The dust in your house is obviously very intelligent, and is not phased by Nintendo’s monopoly of the handheld market :D

I think your gp32 must give off more heat than the gba, so when u turn it on the heat attracts the dust. why dont u try playing on your gba to see how warm it is, maybe itll take long for dust to stick to it?

Is your GBA without backlit and the GP32 with backlit? Since backlit makes the dust visible. I get a lot of dust on mine though, so much I have bought a lenscloth to keep it clean

I think your gp32 must give off more heat than the gba, so when u turn it on the heat attracts the dust. why dont u try playing on your gba to see how warm it is, maybe itll take long for dust to stick to it?

Eh? If anything, heat would make the dust stop stickng to the surface, as it would casue evaporation of the moisture form the surface and mean that it was less likely to get dust stuck to it.

Is your GBA without backlit and the GP32 with backlit? Since backlit makes the dust visible. I get a lot of dust on mine though, so much I have bought a lenscloth to keep it clean

Ah - can't be arsed to use a lensclot - a well-placed t-shirt does the job well :)

My life is one never-ending battle against dust and finger marks. I can never seem to wipe the screen without marking it some more :)

Its an evil Korean conspiracy. ;) As we are all busy cleaning the screen they take over the world. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back