GP2X Gp2x Controller

MaGaIn

Still Fresh
I was thinking wouldn't it be nice if we had a GP2X controller that had a joystick and a D-pad. We could make it connect throught the usb on the cradle. We could improve the quality of play on the emulators as well.

P.S. If someone wants to make this tell me (I will pay you)

Why don't you just buy a regular usb controller? same functionality. Connects through usb with with your cradle and into the gp2x. I really don't get why you would want a gp2x specific one if you can take any usb controller out there.

Try the most generic controllers, they will usually have linux drivers you can use =]
Google is your friend :p

If you REALLY want a GP2X controller it'd have to be serial, not usb, otherwise you'd have to write drivers AND do some chip programming.

Can someone post a link to a toutorial on how to make controllers with a serial port. Thanks

Can someone like me to a toutorial that is simplest for making a controller. Thanks

MaGaIn said:
Can someone like me to a toutorial that is simplest for making a controller. Thanks
Also, are you any good at moulding plastic, making PCBs and splicing cable??? If not then i suggest you just splice a usb cable onto an XBox 1 controller, it works, my friend did it. Google around for the schematic and drivers. =]

Aza.

Last edited by a moderator:
aaron11193 said:
MaGaIn said:
Also, are you any good at moulding plastic, making PCBs and splicing cable??? If not then i suggest you just splice a usb cable onto an XBox 1 controller, it works, my friend did it. Google around for the schematic and drivers. =]

Aza.

Personally, I really like the
Logitech Precision Pro Gamepad

Works really well and has a nice, old-school feel. You can often find them at Target for like 10 bucks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back