GP<_> CP

seth

A program where you can connect the gp32 to your computer to play online

that would be awsome

or a device that would attach to the gp32 (modom or somthing)

I'm not trying to be a naysayer, but what would be the point? There are emulators for most systems that support multi-player over the internet available for the PC... if I'm going to be physically connected to the PC I would just use that instead.

I'm probably missing something, so let me know what!

NO i mean for gp32 games soyou could play the commercial games worldwide

A Cable to connect a mobile phone would be enough for me... But it has to be with some adapters to connect the standart Phones.. Then a small Webbrowser and some online games or chat Programms (perhaps GP ICQ :) ) and i would be in heaven...
There would be so much possebilitys

bye

Gotcha now. The commercial games I've gotten so far (only Dungeon & Garder & Pinball Dreams) aren't that exciting to play multi-player (or so I'm guessing, no one else here has a GP32!) so I wasn't thinking that way.

Or alternatively, to go on your original assumption as to what the topic was about (and mine, for that matter) one possibly might be to plug an RF unit into a PC and one into the GP. Of course, you'd need an adapter, along with drivers for the PC such that it actually could be used, but still...

Heh - better than sittin in front of one computer playng a handheld connected to it by a woefully short cable.

Back