Good Screen?

icurafu said:
with such I large dpi, you'll hadly notice a single dead pixel.

My phone has a symilar dpi, and 2 dead pixels. it's only a phone so it doesn't bother me. as long as I don't have a dark background I almost never notice it.

I'm talking bright pixels (ones stuck on red green blue or white) True it's not going to be as obvious. But you're going to spend a log time staring at the screen. I don't plan to kick up a fuss if it's not covered, but it can still be a bit depressing when you just spent $400+ on a handheld.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never had a phone with a dead pixel. I've never seen one. What brand was it?

Actually, the only dead pixel in any of my gadgets is on my DS Lite. Which is very noticable.

I'm just hoping the LCD panal is good enough quality to not bother with any returns. I think a dead pixel return policy is good, because without one, it will just scare people away.

icurafu said:
I've never had a phone with a dead pixel. I've never seen one. What brand was it?

Actually, the only dead pixel in any of my gadgets is on my DS Lite. Which is very noticable.

I'm just hoping the LCD panal is good enough quality to not bother with any returns. I think a dead pixel return policy is good, because without one, it will just scare people away.

Nokia 6300. They're pretty weird actually. can't quite tell what colour they are so they may be a bit different to your standard dead pixel.

But yes. Try telling customer an LCD isn't covered for dead pixels and you'll end up in hell. It's not fun I tell you. :( Not good for a company's image either.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back