Gngeo Problem

DTH

Hi,

I just downloaded the 512 rom pack from the torrent site and everything works perfectly. But after that I tried SVC Chaos but when i run it starts loading but after that it just hangs on a green screen, what am I doing wrong?

, Thanx in advance

DTH posted on Aug 2 2006 at 08:19 AM said:
Hi,

I just downloaded the 512 rom pack from the torrent site and everything works perfectly. But after that I tried SVC Chaos but when i run it starts loading but after that it just hangs on a green screen, what am I doing wrong?

, Thanx in advance

be patient and wait...i had the same problem, until someone told me to just wait...SVC_chaos should load in about 20 seconds of green garbled screen...and when it does, it's amazing!

OR you have a bad rom...but seeing it's a torrent pack, it should be good. I got the SVC_choas_&_Gnegeo.zip

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, that worked, thanx very much, what a great game it is!

DTH posted on Aug 4 2006 at 10:33 AM said:
Ah, that worked, thanx very much, what a great game it is!

appaerntly in Rage, if you set it to UNIBIOS instead of arcade, you don't get the green garbles .. but the torrent I got doesn't have the unibios (I'm assuming) so the roms only run in arcade mode..fine by me...I'm of the school of if it ain't broke don't fix it .. so I'll live with the greenies

Last edited by a moderator:
Back