Game Park the company

E

extremegamer

I got to thinking today, and, GamePark the company. Do they do anything more than make GP32? and if so, how is this company still in business? What is keeping them a float if they produce nothing but this system and games, I don't see why they didn't go out of business already. With only a handful of systems still for sale and no more being produced and with only a handful of games, what is keeping GamePark alive?

i asked a similar question before, but only got a couple of responses. Its seems that nobody knows much about the company itself.

the thread is here.

Last edited by a moderator:
all this talk of gamepark not making any more of the gp32's is getting me worried. are you saying that there will soon be a shortage of them?

If so, I may have to buy another just in case (god forbid) anything happens to this one.....

it doesn't bear thinking about not having one now! :(

there already is a shotage, about three weeks ago it was announced that gamepark had 800gps left, god oly knows how many they have at this point in time, probably a few hundred.

How big is there korean market? that might be whats keepin them alive, must be sumthin.

GP makes things for the Korean military.. Simulator shit...!

As for GP as a company.. Would have gone BUST meany years ago. I cannot see how the korean market can sustain the GP alone and their ENGLISH/EUROPEAN customer support is rubbish. Seriously, i have said it again, without the coders and european support GP would be worse then they are now

Back