Game King?

T

Thomas Dequinas

Gameking.jpg

What the piggeroni is thised :huh: ? Gameboyed mono looked as GBA and play original GB game? Wonder why carts purple, probably pirate gits. Processor not seemed as cose as Gameboy systemed I guess maybe faked boxart for false advertising liek did with gameaxe for portable nes system <_< .

I heard is cheap an not that good of system anyway I guess its not worth to buy unless collector?

http://www.renelips.nl/Info/Time%20Top%20G...ing/Console.htm This is website that came from image patter.

Wasn't gbax selling one of these along with the 13 commercial games for it? I was thinking of buying one but decided there was probably a good reason they were so cheap w/13 games.

Yeah, there is also the Gameking 3 which has a colour screen but unfortunatly I can't find any online store that stocks it. Hopefully GBAX will have some when the site relaunches.

The gameking is pretty damn fun to play. The music and stuff also seems to be pirated :D I wonder if the gameking 2 is that much better with the backlight.

Back